We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our team as Financial Controller.
The role of Financial Controller will have responsibility for the management of financial operation of the company, reporting to the Managing Director. You will work alongside our Admin team, Operations team and our Quantity Surveyor.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and liaising with management on the same.
- Manage and comply with local and government reporting requirements and tax filings in co-operation with our Accountants.
- Manage and develop a team of direct reports.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Management Reporting – prepare monthly management accounts, analysis of variances and financial performance of the company including movements in key general ledgers accounts
- Prepare payment runs for review and ensure they are in line with the cashflow forecasts
- Supporting the Management / Board with producing key financial metrics/KPIs used for supporting strategic decision making
- Ad-hoc projects supporting the Managing Director
- Facilitating annual external financial statements, preparation of year-end audit files, and liaising with the company’s external Accountants
- Review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring reconciling differences are properly followed up and completed by the team
- EU R&D grant accounting and preparation of grant claims
- Supplier account reconciliations (AP)
- Debt collection / accounts receivable (AR)
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role (multinational firm experience an advantage)
- Mature judgment, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Surf Accounts Accounting Software (or similar software) experience an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Competitive Salary
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Tuition assistance for approved training programmes
- Structured in-house training
- Free parking
- Excellent career development opportunities
Submit your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We currently have a vacancy for a Working Site Foreman. The candidate will have a minimum of 10 + years’ experience and will ideally have a Carpentry background. Excellent package including company vehicle for the right candidate. Please register your interest by submitting your CV.